Jaffa Cake: Cake or Biscuit Debate – Denvir Marketing National Biscuit Day Competition 2018
Full Terms and Conditions (to be posted on ww.denvirmarketing.com/blog)
- To enter, vote for either Cake or Biscuit by reacting with either a “haha” or “love” reaction on the original National Biscuit Day competition post on the ‘Denvir Marketing’ Facebook page.
- Entrants should be aware that certain privacy settings on Facebook may prevent Denvir Marketing from being able to see their vote and thus their entry from being registered, for which Denvir Marketing will not be liable.
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over excluding employees of Denvir Marketing Ltd., their family, and any other person connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competition entry from 08:00 29/05/18 to 23.59 03/06/18. Entries after this date will not be considered.
- Only one entry per person. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted.
- Winner will be selected at random, under independent supervision, on 04/06/18 at Denvir Marketing, Pavilion 1, Castlecraig Business Park, Players Road, Stirling, FK7 7SH.
- Winner will be notified via Facebook and announced on the Denvir Facebook page on 04/06/18
- 1 prize to be won. Winner will receive 10 packs of 100 McVitie’s Jaffa Cakes, amounting to 1000 Jaffa Cakes in total.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative to the prize is offered.
- Prize will be supplied in its entirety in one delivery, not in instalments.
- Should the prize expire before consumption the Denvir Marketing Ltd will not be liable and no replacement or part replacement offered.
- All competition entrants and participants warrant, undertake and agree that the Promoter has the right to publish the entrants name on the afore mentioned social media channels, should they be drawn as the winner.
- Prize needs to be accepted within 7 days of the draw.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- The winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter, without payment.
- Facebook and McVitie’s (inc. parent company Pladis) do not in any way sponsor, endorse or administer this competition, and are in no way associated with it. As such, by entering the competition, entrants release the aforementioned from any liability to the entrant which arises from their entry to this competition.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Scots law and the Scottish Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter: Denvir Marketing, Pavilion 1, Castlecraig Business Park, Players Road, Stirling, FK7 7SH. Do not send entries to this address.
- Data Controller: Denvir Marketing, Pavilion 1, Castlecraig Business Park, Players Road, Stirling, FK7 7SH.
If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Denvir Marketing, Pavilion 1, Castlecraig Business Park, Players Road, Stirling, FK7 7SH.