We’re Hiring: Web Developer (Permanent or Contract)
The Denvirites are on a quest to find a >GREAT web developer to join our ranks. If the thought of creating beautiful and effective websites for cool brands pushes all the right buttons for you, then we should definitely get to know each other!
Here’s a little bit about us:
Founded in 2003 Denvir is one of the most exciting and dynamic full-service marketing agencies in Scotland. We love what we do, and it seems others do too as we’ve picked up quite a few awards in our 15 years of business (three last year alone).
One of the many tools on our marketing-utility-belt is the ability to create >GREAT brands, including designing stunning websites for them. Building them is where you come in…
Here’s what we imagine you’ll be like:
- Strong WordPress skills
- Proven work experience in web-development
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and familiarity with PHP as a minimum
- Understanding of how web applications work including security, relational database systems, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and analytics tools
- Knowledge of SEO
- Problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to multi-task within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
And here’s what you’d be getting up to:
- Get actively involved in the whole development process, from concept and design to building and launch.
- Collaborate with our creative designers to align the build and visual design goals
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best practice
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Carry out maintenance, updates, and upgrades as part of ongoing support agreements.
- Be responsible for expanding and scaling sites as required.
If you think you’re the one for us (and that Denvir is the place for you) then drop us an application. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Send your Cover Letter and CV / Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org