A >GREAT opportunity to join our team and be part of driving one of Scotland’s leading agencies, working across a portfolio of ambitious clients in a range of diverse sectors.
If you enjoy working in an energetic team and have strong intellectual and communication skills, a love of brands and digital marketing and the ability to lead the delivery of >GREAT projects, we would love to hear from you!
Your role will involve working directly with our key clients, creative studio, technical and account management teams to develop and deliver projects. This will include working on marketing strategy, branding, websites, social media and multi-channel digital campaigns.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering strong campaigns within a digital environment.
If this sounds like a >GREAT match, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about the role:
- Take the lead on marketing and campaign planning for some of the agency’s key clients
- Meet and manage a host of clients from a variety of sectors, identifying their needs, opportunities and build valuable relationships
- Developing creative and effective digital strategies and plans for clients
- Lead your project team on the deliverables required to complete each project/campaign you are responsible for and manage each project throughout its life-cycle
- Lead on both client and creative briefings
- Set and manage project timelines
- Facilitate all client meetings ensuring that clients have a memorable experience
- Present creative to your clients and offer rationale that helps to explain/sell the idea/concept/design
- Manage your client’s budgets and invoice each project you deliver at the pre-agreed milestones
- Monitor ROI/effectiveness and work with your project team on project reporting
- Work to win new business for the agency via opportunity scoping, networking and effective pitching
- Act as a link between the client and the agency and always act in the best interests of each
- Developing junior team to ensure excellence in delivery across the client portfolio
Skills and experience required:
- Account management experience, ideally within an agency setting
- Qualification – degree or similar
- Strong digital skills including website project delivery, SEO, Paid Advertising campaigns, Social media management, App marketing
- Strong marketing skills including brand management, communication planning and delivery, research, activation and evaluation
- Excellent organisation, time management skills and the ability to effectively manage high volumes of work whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Commercially minded with the ability to understand and deliver to business goals/targets
- Experienced negotiation skills to ensure our client budgets are controlled, maximising value at all times
- A talented communicator who is an expert at building valuable client relationships and joining up internal teams
- Proven problem solver with a positive, energetic attitude
- Positive: we work hard to make a positive impact
- Energetic: we are proactive and responsive
- Ambitious: we are ambitious for our clients and ourselves
- Creative: we drive great ideas and innovation to generate growth
- Commercial: our focus is on services that make a positive commercial impact
- Respect: we respect our team members and our clients through open and honest working
- Team: we succeed as one team
- Fun: it’s fun working with us
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 10% dependent on company and individual performance
- 30 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays and always your birthday!
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Contributory Company Pension
- Ability to attend training and industry events
- Monthly business and Made it >GREAT updates, quarterly socials and Nando’s Friday! (When COVID allows!)
If you tick all of the boxes, we would love to meet you.
Send your CV to email@example.com.